BioDOptix® is a dehydrated, extracellular membrane allograft derived from human amniotic tissue for use as a scaffold for ocular repair.
- Circular or rectangular sizes for optimal fit - product can be easily trimmed to size in dehydrated state
- Dehydrated using our patent-pending DryFlex® processing technology.
- Ambient temperature storage: terminally sterilized with a 5-year shelf life
- Convenient for use in inpatient, outpatient, or clinic settings
- Tissue recovered from pre-screened healthy, living donors during cesarean childbirth
- Donor selection, tissue recovery and processing protocols exceed all tissue banking standards to ensure patient safety
||1.5 x 2.0 cm2
||2.0 x 3.0 cm2